Friday, October 17, 2014

Sweet & Sassy

Hi everyone! Aaahhhh....my first blog post! I've been wanting to start a blog for my cards (and hopefully other crafty things I create along the way). I've been scrapbooking longer than I've been making cards, but over the last few years my love (and addiction) to Copics and Digital Stamps has grown.

I recently entered a card I made in a Facebook challenge with Artbymiran, and won a top 3 spot! Yay! First time I've won a challenge with one of my creations. Ok, so I've only entered 2, but...YAY! Here's the card:


The image is Sweet and Sassy by Artbymiran. You can find her here Digi Stamp-Sweet & Sassy. I colored her with Copic markers, and used some paper from my stash. I'm addicted to Tim Holtz dies (flourish), and use doilies a lot in my cards. Thanks for checking her out!


No comments: