Friday, December 26, 2014

Facebook Design Team Member for Artbymiran

Yay! I got some wonderful news on Wednesday! Recently I shared how honored I was to be a guest designer for a challenge on the Artbymiran Facebook group. Well...I had also applied a few weeks ago to be a member of their design team (starting in January)...and guess what? I was one of the applicants that they chose! This is a huge deal for me. I'm so excited an honored to be joining a team of super talented women. Christmas came a little early for me.  Looking forward to coming up with some beautiful projects to share using artbymiran digital stamps. If you haven't checked out her Facebook page, I suggest you head on over. You can find it here. There are challenges to enter, and tons of gorgeous projects being shares.  So much talent in that group. Many thanks to Mi Ran Jung, and the other ladies for choosing me, and for giving me such a warm welcome.  I'm so excited to get to work! 

6 comments:

Mi Ran Jung said...

Hi, hun. Thank you for joining us! I am so excited and can't wait to start working with you!! :D Have a lovely day. Hugs, Mi Ran xx

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and also very proud! You are very talented and deserve all the good the world has to offer IMO!! <3 Dan C

What I Created Next said...

Congratulations!! Popping over from the Kit and Clowder classes forum. Pleased to meet you

Unknown said...

Thanks Dan for being such a big support for me! <3

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Tanya! :)

Bellibone said...

Congrats and that just sounds so exciting!!! Love your cards!

♥CharmingChicCards♥