Friday, March 13, 2015

Karleigh Sue Exclusive - Treasure for Life

Have you heard about the Facebook challenge using an exclusive Karleigh Sue image?  You can find the challenge over in the Donna-Marie Colorists Unite Facebook group, and the image you can request (look at the pinned post) in the Karleigh Sue Digital Stamps Facebook group.  You'll need to join both groups is you haven't already. 


Here is the card I made using the EXCLUSIVE 'Treasure for Life'



The COpics I used are: skin - E31, E33, E35 & E37; hair - E53, E57 & E59; water - B000, B00, B12; tail - G000. G00, BG32 & BG34; flower - R81, R85 & R89; leaves - YG93, YG97 & C1.
I also used Stickles (waterfall) and a white gel pen on the water.

For the card I used paper from My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found), LaLa Land die, ribbon, button and flowerd I had on hand.  I appreciate you taking a look.  If you get a chance, head over to the challenge on Facebook...you might win some great prizes!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ribbon and Bows
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Bonnie, great colours and fab image
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Thank you Karin! I was so happy how she turned out:)

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Bonnie, your coloring is beautiful and so is your card, and such a beautiful design as well. Great job! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door Challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda