Saturday, March 14, 2015

Karleigh Sue - Sexy Selfie

Today I get to host the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog again!  I'm just having too much fun with her images:)  For today I wanted to try one of her sexy girls...Sexy Selfie.  Here's the card I made:


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 and R20; hair - YR23, YR31, Y32 & E35; dress - G000, G00, BG32 & BG34; shoes - C3, C5 & C7.



For the card I used paper from a paper pad I bought at Michael's, Tim Holtz die, Prima stick pin (crown), and a pin from Crate Paper.  I thought the crown was a cute touch added atop her head:)  Be sure to check out the Inspiration blog for makes by the other DT members, and for our New Release next week!  Have an awesome weekend!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Bonnie fab design and a beautiful card
Gr Karin

StampNScrapJunkie said...

That is cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

Thank you Karin! You are always so sweet:)
xx Bonnie

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Ema! I love playing along:)