Saturday, May 16, 2015

Karleigh Sue - Dirty Deeds

Hi all of you Karleigh Sue fans...do you know what day today is?  It's NEW RELEASE day over on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog!  There is a whole lot of sass and attitude in this month's release...I hope you love them!  I'm am super excited to share my make (and my personal favorite of the new girls) - 'Dirty Deeds'.  I love the sentiments that go with the new digis! You can find her and all of the other new beauties in the Karleigh Sue Etsy Shop.


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 & R20; hair - YR23, Y21, Y32 & E35; clothes - R32, R35, R37, V93, V95, V99, C1, E40 & E43; lips - R32 & R39; rug - C1, C3, C5 and Atyou Spics #19 & #21.

The card is made with Bazzill cardstock, paper from Glitz Design (Black and White collection), lace, ribbon, feathers, flowers/leaves from Wild Orchid, and LaLa Land die.  I cut the dress form in black, and traced the shape in red and adheres it behind the black so that the design would 'pop'.  I also doubled up on the dress for to add a little more dimension to the card.



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll check out the other new images and DT makes!  Have a great day:)

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous Bonnie
Gr Karin

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous detailing, a very striking card.

Love and hugs
Maarit