Sunday, August 16, 2015

Annabelle Melancholy Moppet

Hi everyone!  It is time for a brand new challenge over on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog!  I had so much fun with the theme of this one - Weird and Whimsical.  We want to see projects that are somewhat 'strange'...think Tim Burton. For my project, I am using the image Annabelle Melancholy Moppet. Don't you think she's perfect for this theme?  


The Copics I used are: hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; eyes - YG93, YG95 & YG97; lips - R56 & RV32; hat - V93, V95 & V99; clothing - V93, V95, V99, YG93, YG95, YG97, B12 & B16; shoes - W5, W7 & W9; bench - E71, E77 & E79; bird - W2, W5, W7 & Y17; flowers - Y17, Y32, B12, B16, E42 & E47. The image is printed on x-press paper.

Even before I started coloring her, I knew I was going to have to use paper and stickers from the Graphic 45 line 'Olde Curiosity Shoppe'.  It is one of my favorite paper lines ever!  I also used Bazzill cardstock, tulle trim, flowers from WIld Orchid, and dies by Memory Box and LaLa Land Crafts.  So not what I normally create, but I love it!  I might have to try this theme again sometime!  Please hop on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog to check out the other 'Weird and Whimsical' projects by the amazing DT, and to play along with this fun challenge!  Thanks for stopping by:)

xx Bonnie



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Bonnie, I like the sweet image,the background and the flowers
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

What a great design Bonnie!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design