Friday, August 14, 2015

Heartstrings - ABM Progressive Challenge

Hey there everyone!  We are kicking off a new Progressive Challenge in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group today, and this new image is sooo stinking cute!  Every month Mi Ran creates a new image that is used for the Progressive Challenge. If you participated in last month's challenge, the image is free to you. If you're new to our challenge, you can buy the image at a reduced rate, and as long as you participate (enter a project into our challenge) the next month's image is free.  Sweet deal! For more details check out the pinned post in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  Here is my project using 'Heartstrings'...


The Copics I used are: hair - BV20, BV25, BV29 & 100; dress - YR14, YR16, YR18 & Y17; shoes - C1, C3, C5 & C7; hearts - FV2.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug paper/die cuts (Haunted Mansion), lace, ribbon, and flowers from Wild Orchid.  The papers are from a really cute Halloween line I've been itching to use, and for some reason I felt like she was the perfect one for it!  I think I wanted to be sure not to make it didn't look too much like a Valentine's card, and I went to the opposite end of the spectrum, lol.  I'm really pleased with how she came out though:)  I hope you'll join us over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group for this challenge!  Thanks for stopping by, and have an awesome weekend!

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Great colouring and a lovely design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie I like the sweet image the colours and the ribbon
Kevin xx