Monday, August 31, 2015

Spooky Blue

Hi everyone!  Today I've got a couple of cards to share...it's a busy day!  I'm very excited to be sharing my first card for the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog! I love being part of the Ching Chou Kuik DT, and was thrilled at the chance to join the blog DT for their challenge to 'Use the Colors of Fall'.  Your card does not have to be a fall or Halloween card, but it must use fall colors (Orange, Yellow, Brown and Green).  For my card I've used Spooky Blue, and I think she's perfect for this challenge!  I hope you like her!


The Copic I used are: skin - E50, E51, E53 & YR000; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; eyes - YG01, YG17 & YG23; dress - YG01, YG93, YG95 & YG97; heart - R56 & R59; spider - W2, W5, W7, W9 & YG01; wings - E42, E43, E47, Y08, Y17, YG01, YG93, YR14 & YR18. I used Pebbles Inc. chalk for the background.  The image is printed on X-press paper.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper by Farmhouse Paper, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, Martha Stewart border punch and Joy! Crafts die.  The DT on the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog always does such amazing work.  I was honored to join them!  I hope you'll head on over to check out there gorgeous projects, and to play along in their challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafting With an Attitude - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jacee said...

Gorgeous colour tones and a super image with fab colouring, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Margaret said...

Very pretty design. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Margaret, DT

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love image and colours! Your colouring is beautiful!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG".
Ileanaxx