Friday, September 25, 2015

Azalea

Happy Friday everyone! Bus week - I am ready for the weekend! We are kicking off a new challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  You may remember that our Anything Goes challenges now also have an optional theme.  This month our challenge is 'Anything goes/Option of Anything but a Square'.  I LOVE this one!  If you've seen cards on my blog before, you probably know I am a fan of shaped cards. And ever since I got my Spellbinder Grand Calibur for Mother's Day, I've had fun with it.  For our challenge this month, I made a circle card, and I am using the gorgeous image Azalea.  She was so much fun to color.  I knew I wanted bright colors, and here's how she turned out: 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - BV20, BV23, BV25 & BV29; dress - BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09, W000, W1 & W3; flowers - Y15, Y17; RV23, RV25, RV29 & BG05.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer picture of the image: 


For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper by Sherri Baldy, sticker by Webster's pages, Wild Orchid flowers, pom-pom trim and dies by Tim Holtz and Spellbinders.  As I said, I just love using my Grand Calibur to make shaped cards.  I highly recommend getting one!  Christmas isn't very far away...just sayin'!


What is your favorite shaped card?  Why not make one, and enter it into our challenge? We would love for you to join our Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group if you're not already a member.  And if you already are, we thank you!  The DT has some beautiful projects to wow and inspire you.  I do hope you will join our fun challenge.  You might be one of our lucky winners!   Have a great weekend everyone!

xx Bonnie


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - love how you have coloured Azalea, and the circle card is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

Jacee said...

So lovely Bonnie!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design