Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MoonFlower Blog Hop WInner!

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Blog Hop!  I appreciate all of your lovely comments.   I hope you enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful DT projects, and found some inspiration. 

The winner selected from the comments on my blog is Jacee!  Congratulations Jacee!  You have won the digi  'Longing Princess'. 


You have until the end of the day on Sunday, October 18th to claim your prize.  Please email Andreia at moonflowerdigistamp@hotmail.com and she will forward your prize to you.  I appreciate you joining the blog hop and for being a follower of my blog.  

xx Bonnie  


5 comments:

Jacee said...

What a lovely image, fabulous hair, a really gorgeous card!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Jacee - did you see that you are the winner? Congratulations...you won the image I used on this card. The details of how to claim your prize are above in the post:)
xx Bonnie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Bonnie
Gr Karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card, I love the way you have coloured the image and I like the design
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card of you!!!
Hugsss, Gaby