Thursday, December 3, 2015

2 Turtle Doves Snowman

Happy Thursday everyone!  I've got a couple of card to share with you, and first up is my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  The theme we would like you to play along with is 'Tis The Season'.  Perfect for early December, right?  The awesome sponsor we have for you is 'The Stamping Boutique' who has lots of images that are perfect for this challenge!  I had fun working with this cute digi 2 Turtle Doves Snowman...what do you think? 


The Copics I used are: snow/snowman - BG0000, B00; hat/vest - R24, R35, R46 & R59; arms - E21, E23, E25 & E29; birds - B21, B24 & B26; scarf - B21, B24, B26, B29, YG21, YG23 & YG25; hat/vest trim - Zazz (crystal).  I added frantage around the image for a 'snow' effect.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bo Bunny, ribbon, and dies from LaLa Land Crafts.  I added some white paint and glitter to the tree for snow. I hope it embraces the theme of 'Tis The Season'!  We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Tis The Season' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  I'll be back later with another card for you. 

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny snowman, I love the colours!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Kelly Schelske said...

Now this is fabulous Bonnie!! I love that tree and the hanging snowflakes, such fabulous embellishments on a gorgeous card!

Hugs,
Kelly