Saturday, December 12, 2015

Aurora Woods

Happy Saturday everyone!  I'm excited to share my DT make for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I'm using this fun image Aurora Woods.  I had a little fun with color.  I'm really pleased with how she came out!  I would love to know what you think.



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - V01, V05, V06 & V09; hat - R00, R01, BG10, BG11, BG13, E33, E35 & E37; trees - G02, G05 & G09.  I painted some white gesso on the edges of the trees and added glitter for a snowy effect.  I also added Stickles to the fur on her hat because I like sparkle, lol.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this cutie: 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bo Bunny (I seriously think I've had it for about 10 years, lol),  and acetate die cuts from Little Yellow Bicycle.  

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  Right now we aew also having some fun with special holiday give-aways. We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Bonnie - love your colouring of the hair - and the unconventional colours :-)
Blessings
Maxine