Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ike's Art

Good morning everyone!  I was asked by my friend Anne Lise to be a guest designer for an inspiration post featuring some images from Ike's Art.  The theme was to create a small gift or tag using a masculine image.  I have to say, I found it a bit challenging, as most of the images I do are quite girly, but I am always up for trying something new. so I gave it a whirl. I hope you like it!


For my project I colored the image with Copic markers, and created a tag.  For the tag I used paper from my stash (it is Valentine paper I have had for a while), fibers, ribbon, and dies from LaLa Land Crafts and Memory Box. 

The Copic colors I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E93 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; suit - E33, E35 & E37; flowers - R24, R35, RA46, R59, B21, B24 & B26.

You can see the awesome projects by her DT on her original post here: http://barnemix.no/index.php/hobby/kortlaging/763-inpirasjon-fra-ike-s-art

Thanks so much for taking a peek! I'll be back shortly with a fun card for you.

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done on accepting the challenge, and doing a great job of it too - a wonderful masculine tag Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine