Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Far East Enchantress

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic day.  Today is my turn to host the Lacy Sunshine Color n' Craft Inspiration Blog.  I would love to share some inspiration with you, using the beautiful image Far East Enchantress by Lacy Sunshine.  I really enjoyed coloring her, and using her to make a Valentine's Day card.  




For the card I used Bazzill Cardstock, paper from We R Memory Keepers, doily, and flowers from Wild Orchis, and some from my stash.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

 I also  invite you to check out the current Anything Goes Challenge, which you can find here.  There is also lots of fun to be had in the Lacy Sunshine Color n' Craft Community on Facebook.  There you will find out about newest releases, play along in challenges, and find tons of inspiration.  We hope to see you there!  Have a great day.

xx Bonnie






2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring Bonnie beautiful card
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Bonnie - you have coloured her beautifully
Blessings
Maxine