Monday, January 25, 2016

Simply Betty Stamps - Progressive Challenge

Good evening everyone!  Something new to share with you tonight.  Have you seen in the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Group that she is now doing a Progressive Challenge?  I've always loved her stamps, and it has been a while since I've been able to work on one, so I thought it would be fun to play along.  The challenge is to make a tag using the image 'Betty Transfusion'...and here is mine: 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - R81, R83, R85 & R89; dress - C1, C3, C5, C7 & C9.  I think the R80's are my new favorite hair color!  The image is printed on x-press paper.  For my tag I used paper from Heidi Swapp, doily, ribbon, cheesecloth and sequins.  I hope you like her!

I'll be back in a few hours with another project to share:)  Have a great night!

xx Bonnie 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous tag Bonnie - love how you have coloured the image and used the dark background to accentuate her.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Great, beautiful colours and hair...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Pia S said...

Feminine, dramatic, elegant and fun! Looking great in pink,grey and black, and i love her hair!