Monday, February 15, 2016

Spirit of Hibiscus

Hi everyone! Oh my, February is going by fast!  I can't believe the month is half over.  Today I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge is Aurora Wings






Our theme for this challenge is ''Favorite Color Combination'.  I have to admit that my favorite combination tends to change from time to time, so I used my current favorite - turquoise and purple.  For my project, I am using the beautiful image Spirit of Hibiscus



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E11, E17 & E95; flowers - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG23, BV0000, BV000 & Y17; leaves - YG23, YG45 & YG67. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash (I actually just used it last week too, lol), flowers from Michael's and Wild Orchid, pearls, and dies from LaLa Land Crafts and Spellbinders. I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our  challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful image and you have coloured t perfection - love the aqua and purple combination
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love so beautiful.

hugs
Tammi
CCC Digi Creations DT sister

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love so beautiful.

hugs
Tammi
CCC Digi Creations DT sister