Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Aloha

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Summer Fun'.    



The sponsor we have for you is Melonheadz.  They are a new digi company to me, and I had so much fun using their art work.  They will be giving the winner a bundle from their store.   For this challenge I am using some of the images from the Aloha Bundle




The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 RV10 & RV13;  hair - E53, E97 & E99; shirt - Y13, Y15 & Y17; skirt - YG17, YG21, YG23 & YG25; flowers - B21, B24, B26, YR61, YR65, YR68, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG11, BG15 & BG23.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a look at some of the bundle pieces I've used (and there were so many more!)





For my easel card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, and ribbon. 
 We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Summer Fun' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - love he angled easel technique you have used, and the colours you used on the images.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly Schelske said...

Bonnie- this is fabulous! Maui is my favorite place and this reminds me of that perfectly! So fun!

Hugs,
Kelly